- CleanTech Blog, which looks at technological developments from an environmental perspective;
- Joel Mackower's Blog, which looks at business and marketing developments, again with an environmental spin;
- The Energy Blog, for the latest in green and sustainable energy;
- Clean Break, on clean technologies, green policies and trends in sustainable development in Canada;
- Eco Geek, more clean tech news.
- MetaEfficient, a guide to very efficient things.
Among several articles which caught my eye (and which I now no longer feel the need to report on in detail) were:
- China and India: Laggards or Leaders? - contrary to popular opinion, it seems that China and India are making some significant progress on alternative energy and recycling projects.
- Yahoo! Spins a Web of Climate Influence - Yahoo! follows Google and Dell Computers in aiming to become carbon-neutral as more and more companies fall over themselves to show how they are greener than the other guys.
- Earth Day and the Polling of America - recent US polls on changing consumer views on environmental matters.
- How About 1902.7 mpg? - The Shell Eco-marathon(TM) Americas competition results in amazingly economic vehicles, but is the baby buggy going to fit in the trunk?
- N.A.'s biggest solar PV farm planned for Ontario - a huge 40-megawatt solar farm is being constructed in Sarnia, ON, due for completion in 2010.
- Solar Costs To Match Coal By 2010 - however, consumers may not stand to benefit.